x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -
puritysourcelabsdomestic-supply
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals
Sarms for SaleNeed To Build Muscle INC.

Long term effect of Fiber Supplements

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Long term effect of Fiber Supplements within the Bodybuilding Supplements category.

Excerpt: I posted on the supp board and got no response. Please don't move, mods. Thanks I am cutting w/ moderate carbs, so I need to supp w/ fiber. Can that have long term side effects. I heard this from a doctor, but I do not believe it b/c it seems like that just more of the supplement bashing that we are all accu

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Good Broly

Long term effect of Fiber Supplements

I posted on the supp board and got no response. Please don't move, mods. Thanks

I am cutting w/ moderate carbs, so I need to supp w/ fiber. Can that have long term side effects.

I heard this from a doctor, but I do not believe it b/c it seems like that just more of the supplement bashing that we are all accu

Good Bro
    What are you taking? It seems to me that fiber is fiber kind of like women who take calcium suppliments instead of just drinking milk. Of course I'm not a doctor.
    KONDOR

Mutant
    eat romaine lettuce-no carbs and good fiber

I think the bags of spinach leafed salad has even more fiber than the Romaine.

An entire head of lettuce has 4-5g of fiber, so no it's not a complete source of fiber. I don't think that adding a 4-8g a metamucil a day will cause you any problems. Hell, it's very healthy tp eat a lot of fiber.

What the doctor was probably talking about was laxatives. These can be dangerous and you can become dependent on them.

Here's a good bodybuilding meal:

1 can of tuna
    1 cup of black beans
    1 tablespoon of olive oil
    Balsimic Vinegar
    green onions(optional)
    persley(optional)

45-50g of protein
    40g of carbs(20 G OF FIBER)
    15-18g of fat.

Good Bro
    I'm not a doc either, but I do have diverticulosis. When it flares up I'm screwed for at least 2 wks. Feels like someone stabbing me in the side with knife. Fiber supps are a way of life for me because its very difficult to get the daily recommended amount without them. I get about 70% from food and the rest from different supps. It is very good idea to rotate the kind of fiber supps you take in as well, the two major ones being psyllium husk and fruit fiber. The best I've used so far is a powder called Daily Fiber Therapy. It contains several different kinds of fiber (which I cant remember right now), ALA's, E, herbs that are supposed to help with digestion, and some digestive enzymes. I'd list them specifically but I dont have the jar here. I believe the DRA of fiber in general is around 45 grams.

You never realize how important pooping is untill you cant...8-)

-Z

Bro,

Just get some Psyllium Husk. Psyllium husk is the main ingredient in most laxatives, but acts to keep you regular. It is a good fiber to use. It hepls prevent constipation from high protein diets, and also fight diarrhea as well. It acts to keep the intestinal tract normal in terms of water content. It will attract water to fight constipation, and absorbs excess water in the case of diarrhea.