Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

liver supplements for my alcoholism

gendKi

I have had a hard time juggling fitness with my alcoholism. I used to drink 12 beers a night, I like Michelob and Miller High Life, or Busch is a good one too. I have managed to cut down my beer to 8 per night. I know I want to get rid of it entirely, working on it :) but in the mean time if I want to use steroids and drink my beer what liver supps do I need?

You should use n2guard for liver kidney support if you're drinking beer. That's serious. And cut down to 1-2 beers per day and drink them after training.

i don't think people realize how much damage alcohol does in the body

it is carcinogenic first off

second it messes with hormones in the body which prevent you from building muscle and burning fat

next it is toxic in the body

you need to cut off the alcohol, there are programs out there that help. i really wish you luck on that cause it is hard to break an addiction

I have had a hard time juggling fitness with my alcoholism. I used to drink 12 beers a night, I like Michelob and Miller High Life, or Busch is a good one too. I have managed to cut down my beer to 8 per night. I know I want to get rid of it entirely, working on it :) but in the mean time if I want to use steroids and drink my beer what liver supps do I need?

bro those popular beer down here in texas , very high class choices from where I from,

It will be rough but you need to cut it all off. Alcohol is terrible for you especially if on peds

Do not use steroids if you are drinking alcohol. If it was once a month or something that is different but definitely not every day. N2Guard is something that will help but in no way lets you drink every day and still have a healthy liver.

Top Bottom