Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

liver protectants for those who use them...

skippy

I'm trying to remeber the liver protectants (helper, etc..) from like GNC. I'll be starting the drol tomorrow....cycle is...

weeks 1-4 anadrol@50mg/day (maybe up to 100mg ,depends on bloat)
weeks 5-8 d-bol@(at least 30mg/day)
weeks 1-8 sust@1g/week
weeks 1-12 eq@600mg/week
weeks 7-12 winny@50mg/day
weeks 9-12 prop@100mg/eod

(I guess i need to mentionI'm 26yr. 6' 215... I've done at least 6 cycles. So this shouldn't be too much from my experience, but definately the heaviest. Kinda scared of the a-bombs.(1st time with them..))

I think I'll definately need the protectants...I've heard of a lot of them. I just can't remember what they are and how much to use...(primrose, flaxseed, milkthistle) I never used them before any tips or links would be very helpful. I'm searching...and I haven't found what I want.....My liver will thank you...

:D

I would take 400mg of milk thistle combined with some ALA at a gram a day.

I usually take 1800 mg (6 tabs) of Milk Thistle ED when juicing.... but with 3 different orals Golfer18 is right try to throw some ALA. Tyler Liver Detox is also another good option.

sorry to ask, but are all these available from GNC etc..(I'll find out tomorrow)...(I've never heard of ALA)..what is it? I need to be learning pretty fast...Thanks

I take 1600mg of milke thislte a day and would also advise you to take 3000mg of marine fish oil per day, 6000mg evening primrose oil, 3000mg conjugated linolic acid (cla) and flax seed oil,1500mg cranberry extract as well, this will help with side effects, cholesteral levels, joint soreness, boosts immune system and is just good for overall health

HardasRock said:
I take 1600mg of milke thislte a day and would also advise you to take 3000mg of marine fish oil per day, 6000mg evening primrose oil, 3000mg conjugated linolic acid (cla) and flax seed oil,1500mg cranberry extract as well, this will help with side effects, cholesteral levels, joint soreness, boosts immune system and is just good for overall health

lol..thats a lot of shit..i guess better safe with sorry. i would probably go with Milk THistle (silymarine extract) 1200mg and Cranberry extract 1000mg

I know its alot but hey, you can't put a price on your health and besides it's not like you can take too much of that stuff. We put enough strain on out bodies with juice and intense workouts so we need more nutrients that the next guy anyways. Also because our immune system gets weaker on juice, the more vitamins the better

oh so true Lawnsaver

Milk tistle did nothing for me, only a waste of money.

I would go for the Ala, Calcium D-Glucarate or L-reduced Glutathione. Only used the last one and this rocks.
Been doing 50 mgr Ox a day and 200 mgr Winny EOD and no raised liver values. Mean time eating tons of sweats and drinking 1/2 bottle of wine each day. It was as if the liver was not altered.

Top Bottom