Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

liver detox question

joshua.Lp

I bought a liver detox for cycle support, it came in today in the mail, but it has only two ingredients, milk thistle and turmeric, is that enough to take care of my liver on a anavar cycle? thank you.

These two compounds are definitely beneficial for your liver, but I would say that they definitely not suffice as a liver supporting supplement on a steroid cycle. You should be using something like N2Guard - just check it out, it has over 30 ingredients, including the kings of liver cleansing - NAC and TUDCA. So next time I would try to get n2Guard. Besides, anavar will stress your lipids, and n2Guard is very good for cholesterol as well.

The best liver aid supplements contain TUDCA, NAC and milk thistle.

Tumeric is a natural anti-inflammatory supplement. It does nothing for liver detoxification.

Milk thistle by itself will be better then nothing but I would stack it with NAC and TUDCA to get the best results.

That is not going to be enough to really take care of the liver. It is missing some really key ingredients like NAC and TUDCA. I would just return it and order some N2Guard. 7 caps per day is a full dose.

Top Bottom