Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

liver aid on cycle

antwanac

I have been on a winstrol/winny and tbol turinabol cycle for 3 weeks and went and got bloodwork done cause my pee was turning yellow/brown and was worried. Turns out my liver numbers are like 2-3X normal levels AST specifically. I am using Liv supplement and it isn’t helping, can you recommend one that is better cause I am reading this stuff is too weak.

I have been on a winstrol/winny and tbol turinabol cycle for 3 weeks and went and got bloodwork done cause my pee was turning yellow/brown and was worried. Turns out my liver numbers are like 2-3X normal levels AST specifically. I am using Liv supplement and it isn’t helping, can you recommend one that is better cause I am reading this stuff is too weak.

For liver and organs on steroid cycles, you should go with n2guard, rest is not made for cycling.

Kinda funny how I’m on many different boards and this is the only one that pushes N2gaurd. ������

Kinda funny how I’m on many different boards and this is the only one that pushes N2gaurd. ������

Not really funny. Those other forums dont help with liver, kidney or organ side effects, go read. We try to help EF members stay healthy and smart. N2guard is something i use with each cycle, and I love it.

You're not forced to it but read about it more.

Top Bottom