Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

A little supp. advice please

Double_F'N_R

Just wanted some opinions. I am gonna try this "legal" route right now just because gear I have gotten recently has been pretty bunk crap. I used Nortestin and creatine a couple summers ago and I am tellin' ya the gains were as good as with any test/deca stack I used.

OK - now - I made my own "cell-tech" like mixture using prolab creatine and this stuff called Carbo-Hit. I may or may not add some ala and glutamine to the mix - I dunno yet.

I am ordering ergopharms 1-ad. I want to use it along with 4-ad. Thing I wanna know is "WHO" makes 4-ad? Who have y'all found to be the best/most reputable as far as companies go?

I appreciate any feedback.

I'll post before/during/after pics whence I get started.

RR

Thanks guys.

So, the oral ergopharm 1-ad is fine, but I should go with the topical 4-ad?

Hey - another question - this carb powder I have used before. Are the chances pretty good that the carbs are dextrose based? It doesn't say anything on the container. It is called Carbo-Hit by Mega-Pro Intl.

Double_F'N_R said:
Thanks guys.

So, the oral ergopharm 1-ad is fine, but I should go with the topical 4-ad?

Hey - another question - this carb powder I have used before. Are the chances pretty good that the carbs are dextrose based? It doesn't say anything on the container. It is called Carbo-Hit by Mega-Pro Intl.

Looked around, seems like Carbo-Hit is maltodextrin based which should work just fine.

Top Bottom