Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Liquid egg whites

One cup every morning in my "hulk" shake...

---------------------------------
It's not roid rage, I just don't like you...

Bustin' my ass so I can save yours...

I drink egg whites and love them. In the morning, after my workout and before I go to bed. Each pack I drink has 500g in it. I love the taste, it's like drinking milk.

I always thought drinking egg whites would be nasty. I'm going shopping tomorrow night and I'll make sure to pick up a carton. I always use whey protein in my shakes. Maybe instead of 2 scoops I'll do 1 scoop and enough protein for 25grams from the egg whites, plus some milk and oats.

Man I tried downing raw eggs!
Let's just say I won't be doing that again.
Can you taste or feel that awful slime in your mouth when it's mixed with a shake?

-------------------------------------

Pain is weakness leaving the Body

no, i cant anyway. It tastes like a normal shake for me. cant tell the raw eggs are in it.

depends on how much liquid you use i suppose. I usually use 16 ounces of milk....it ends up being quite a bit of liquid.

no, i cant anyway. It tastes like a normal shake for me. cant tell the raw eggs are in it.

depends on how much liquid you use i suppose. I usually use 16 ounces of milk....it ends up being quite a bit of liquid.

I think I'm going to try this whilst on cycle. I seem to be able to eat anything when on. Thanks for the info bro 😉

I think I'm going to try this whilst on cycle. I seem to be able to eat anything when on. Thanks for the info bro 😉

no problem. I have never eatin this many eggs before. So i wanna go get my cholesterol checked out. I have heard that Lee haney ate at least a dozen eggs daily and had perfect cholesterol. I also heard that unless your body has a problem metabolizing it, than your fine. I just dont really know. Im not a doctor and this is the first time im eating about 8 eggs a day.

no problem. I have never eatin this many eggs before. So i wanna go get my cholesterol checked out. I have heard that Lee haney ate at least a dozen eggs daily and had perfect cholesterol. I also heard that unless your body has a problem metabolizing it, than your fine. I just dont really know. Im not a doctor and this is the first time im eating about 8 eggs a day.

It's the yoke that has the cholesterol not the whites.

Top Bottom