Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Liquid Creatine vs Powdered Creatine

curling

Which is better the chick at the health store said liquid but this dude in the store said he got better results from the powder. Also which one is best in ya'lls opinion.

Thanks.

curling said:
the chick at the health store said liquid

DONT LISTEN TO THOSE STORE RETAILERS!!!motherfuckers ALWAYS think they know more than you and want to sell you that serum. I hate that and dont know whats up with that shit in stores that every retailer wants to stick one of those bottles up the buyers ass. They dont work...period. And those retailers dont know anything either.

Go for the powder and listen to that dude. He knows.

IB

Thanks so much for the replies and the advice. Damn I hate those health people giving you crap advice why don't they just sell you the good stuff then you would come back and buy more. :rolleyes:

Ok if the powder is the best. What is the best powder?

i work with supps,,,its all the same shit as long as u buy it from a reputable name (screw liquid creatine btw,,eas and ast tested the muscle marketing shit and it came back with shit resluts)

eas riboforce was ok but sickly overpriced, i guess ribose is expensive to make,

just make your own home made cell-tech cocktails, ive spent a shit load of money on various creatines when i was natural,,its all the same stuff to me,,maybe im wrong

liquid creatine is just a waste of money. It's completely useless. The creatine is no longer 'active' after being in liquid form for too long. It's just snake serum, and a way to get money off people. Stick to the powder. It doesn't really matter which brand. Loading isn't really needed either. Just mix some up in a protein shake after your workout, see how it goes. If it works good for you, then cool. If not? Well, not everything works for everyone.

On an other note, who listens to these health food store frigs anyway? I've noticed there is either a really fat chick, or a really skinny guy at the front desk. What is a fat chick gonna tell me about losing weight? Or a skinny dude about putting on muscle? If their advice was so great, they would be using it on theirselves! That reminds me of the fat doctor who tells you to work out for your health, when you know he probably eats some crap food, and smokes 2 packs a day! LOL ;)

Go with the powder. At GNC, I never offer serum. I tell that to people, straight out that it's the shits. The reason why everyone wants to sell it is because there is a $4 commission from it... or was.

:destroy:

Top Bottom