Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

LIQUID CREATINE SERUM OPINIONS

PORTHOS

HEY GUYS WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT LIQUID CREATINE SERUM (THE ONE YOU PUT UNDER YOUR TONGUE) IS IT BETTER OR WORST THAN POWDER CREATINE.

Yeah, this is total shit as well. Several lab assays have concluded the creatine in a whole bottle of this shit equals one or two grams, the rest is creatinine, a waste product. Ranks way up on my list of worst supplements. I think Lucifer is the president of the company that makes this shit.

Save your money

super.jpg

A simple look at the size of the creatine serum bottle should answer all your questions. Now, what do u think how much creatine u can cram into a bottle this small?
Use common sense and u can help yourself in most cases.

TestoMan

Stuff in GNC is trash. Go for the German grade liquid. Best gains I have ever gotten. Tastes horrible, but it works.

the best gains you ever got were from a scammer product containing biological-waste, damn you must have had a pretty strong placebo effect.

Dimaxx,Creaject...liquids that DO WORK!I have tested them on myself and my clients.

------------------
wspwst

Top Bottom