Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Liquid clenbutrx® hardcore

BigJohnD

Anybody use this stuff yet?... I was first going after a clen/t3 stack, then i was advised not to, because i was a newbie, and need to get my diet and workout in order first, then i was looking into and eca stack, then i came across this stuff, supposed to be the #1 on the market, and the website dont say much,
VPX Liquid Clenbutrx Hardcore Fat Burner
and i called to ask questions myself, and of course i heard basic things, nothing really really informative like actual feedback. Thanks

Wait until July and order some Lipoflame from AGX Sports when they re-open. That's the best OTC fat burner on the market.

Definitely steer from T3 and clen unless you are going to be competing in a bodybuilding competiton. You can tweak diet and cardio to get plenty lean.

Lipoflame and Lipostim3 top 2 stims

Primordial Performance FLS (Fat Loss Stack) is a natural attack on keeping the fat off (or getting it off)

Make a KILLER Stack with all of our Sponsor Products!

-Legacy

Thanks appreciate it, was a little shady anyways, and the guy started to push meltdown on me... Glad to hear the same things from other people, means im going in the right track. I just read about Amp02 and lipoflame from Omega, and heard nothing but good reviews except for some shipping problems for few dudes, and ive been looking at Primordial Performance for a bit now, and im thinking of giving it a go. Im guessing PP FLS would a great begining, then im going to hook up with that stack from Omega, (Amp02 Lipoflame and Lipostim3) as long as everythings kosher... ya know.
Thanks again guys.
Ps. Anyone been using PP FLS???

I tried this stuff.(VPX Clenbutrx hardcore) Worked great. I plan on using it again in the future.

Last edited:
Wait until July and order some Lipoflame from AGX Sports when they re-open. That's the best OTC fat burner on the market.

an.

Thanks Dduff!

The Liposflame and LipoStim 3 at Needtobuildmuscle

is the stuff
People will do VERY well on them

15% off use Discount code needto139

Top Bottom