Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

lipokentix

darkside

can anyone help out a brother looking for lipokentix for sale, i have tried a few places and they are out,, any help would be greatly appreciated:D

i tried affordable supplements they are all out too, i know it is not too late, thanks for the help thought

it's phased out and replaced by adipokinetix .... sooner everone on lipo will have to shift to adipo ... how long can the remaining stock last ??? :bawling:

pinsonsfitness.com

I contacted Syntrax, by the way. They stopped productions because norephedrine was getting harder and harder to come by, so they wanted to save it for their AdipoK, which has always sold better. They said they may plan on re-releasing LipoK with regular ephedrine. I say we all keep calling them until they get the idea.

Someone said www.nutripeak.com has it,but im not sure if they still have it or not. If you go to www.syntrax.com and look at the guestbook,go back some pages,it was about 4-6 weeks ago when the adminstrator gave a number to a guy in san diego that has it or had it at that time.

Top Bottom