Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Lipokenetics definitly feeling weird

Enock

On lipokenetics,(day 3) I'm definitly feeling strange, I'm cold and hot simutaneously. I mean I have a slight sweat damp hands and even feel hot. But at the same time I have goose bumps and slight shivers.

Bizaare as hell feeling. Don't like it much. Nothing like DNP. I would have killed for some shivers on DNP :)

I guess it has something to do with alot of cardio + usinic Acid and lack of calories to keep up w/ it all.

Anyone else get this? From anything?

BTW, I got zero results on DNP, I didn't have the will power for it. I couldn't train I couldn't do cardio. All I did was retain water and lose a little strength. Best results I got were from the ECA stack just used it for more energy to fuel through cardio appetite blunt was also nice but not really needed. Not sure how this lipo will turn out for me.

DNP stays in your fat so its more potent the next time around. I'd say it also has the same effect on Usnic acid. DNP originally didn't kick in till day 4. Lipo kicked in first dose I felt a bit hotter and its much weaker, So for anyone wondering the interactions between the two, its pretty much exactly like low dose DNP, and they seem to effect each other as if they were the same thing.

well i can not say the effect of lipokentix but i am currently taking adipokentix and have also expereinced the tingly sensation or whatever you want to call it,, chills have also been an effect that i have noticed, which i think is pretty cool, like i said i can not say how or why but these are what i have seen thus far,

one more thing, what doese are you taking? i have noticed the chills and other sensations when i take three pills per dosage,, just curious, also where did you get your lipo?

darkside, i thought they stop making that product, where did you get your supply? also, have anyone tryed the liquid clenbutrx, decavar, and paradeca. hit me back.

Not sure online was $25 for a 180 capsule bottle of it. $3 shipping came in in 3 days.

Stacked too high,

Used 4 of some rip off Fat burner using Ephadra.
Got 50mg of E from that.
and also took 4 caps of Lipo, thne hit the gym

Came home ate later had 2 more caps of lipo, after which I realized, that I misread the label wrong looked at it quick thought it was like all the others where the label ingredients are for the makeup of 2 caps. Turns out its just 1.

So I thought I had.

50e
50n
before workout
25n afterworkout. obviously still a quite a high dose altogether.

Ended up with

50e
100n
before workout
50n afterworkout. 200mg of the shit combined 2x fda reccomendations. Couldn't be a good thing, not too mention I got all the other shit in double the amounts I original though I was getting from the lipo.

Thing is, they do say serving is 1-2 caps 3x a day.
max dose would still be 150N still over the FDA for E. Mabe N works on a different scale, or mabe not.

1 lipoK = 25 mg norephedrine. The labeling is confusing.

And I saw your pic in the other forum. Why the HELL are you using lipoK to cut when you're 6'3", 167, and a little on the skinny side??? EAT! EAT! Save the lipoK for when you need to shred 4 pounds per week!

Sorry, dude, not to flame here, but i just think it's a little odd that you're taking massive doses of fat burners when you should be bulking.

Don't abuse the lipoK, either. I've done some cycles of it, and taking it before your workout is a recipie for chills, lightheadedness, and possible blackouts. Take 2 regular fat burners before you run (or lift), then 2 lipoK 4 hours later, and 2 more 4 hours after that. That's the MAX I'd recommend anybody do, and even then I'd say no more than 2 weeks of it.

Last edited:
It IS adipo, but with the two extra ingredients. The usinic acid will make you feel lethargic, and the didothyronine will supposedly increase thyroid hormone levels. Adipo gives you a kick and raises your body temp a bit, but lipo gives you a quick kick then a long, slow crash, makes you sweat and feel hot, and sheds fat like a mother$#%@er.

Belial said:
Don't abuse the lipoK, either. I've done some cycles of it, and taking it before your workout is a recipe for chills, lightheadedness, and possible blackouts.

I've been following this post with some interest and thought it was time to contribute. I am 6'4" 220 with bf somewhere around 12-14%. I've been cutting for the last three weeks and the goal is to get the abs nice and sharp for summer.

Just this past Monday I added lipoK to my supplementing routine and almost immediately I started feeling like crap. About three hours after I take the stuff I get light headed, dizzy, and lose all concentration--kind of like my blood sugar is really low. Eating extra snacks help me feel a little more normal, but only for another hour or so, then I'm back to feeling like crap again.

I've heard this stuff is very effective and works great, but it's messing me over big time. I'm only taking one pill first thing in the mornings, and now that I'm having to deal with this, I'm leery about upping the dosages.

Any comments or suggestions?

Top Bottom