Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Lipok

kingcreed2000

Hello everyone. I am new to this discussion board and I am trying to find info on Lipok from anyone who has had positive or negative experiences with it. I was using Adipokinetix, Guggulbolic, and Triax II for 1 month with excellent results. I wanted to try the Lipok to see what the hype was all about. If there are archives that I can search, can someone point me out to them? Thanks for any input.

IN MY OPINION LIPOKINETIX IS THE STRONGEST LEGAL FAT BURNER OUT THERE. I HAVE USED IT BEFORE AND I SWEATED LIKE A PIG THE WHOLE TIME I WAS ON AND I REALLY FELT TIRED ALL THE TIME BUT I GETS THE JOB DONE. GOOD LUCK WITH IT, ALSO YOU MIGHT BE ABLE TO FIND INFO ON IT IN THE ARCHIVES IF THEY ARE WORKING RIGHT NOW

M18

------------------
steiner4.jpg

Mustang,
what did you combine it with, if anything and would you suggest using like a one day with Lipok then one day of some other form of ECA so as to not feel so bad?

I DID NOT TAKE ANYTHING WITH IT. I WOULD NOT TAKE ANYTHING WITH IT BECAUSE IT MAY CAUSE SOME ILL SIDE AFFECTS. I WOULD CYCLE IT FOR 1 MONTH ON THEN TAKE 3 WEEKS-1 MONTH OFF AND DO THAT OVER AGAIN AND YOU SHOULD BE HAPPY WITH YOUR RESULTS. DRINK PLENTY OF WATER WHILE ON IT AS WELL. BEST OF LUCK WITH IT

M18

------------------
steiner4.jpg

Yah, bro, don't stack it with anything. I've used it before; scary as hell and more effective than anything else OTC, in my opinion.

I thought the lipok from syntrax was discontinued??? I thought that they didnt make it anymore, if you can still get it where???

------------------
title.gif

Let us go out this evening for pleasure. The night is still young.

www.syntrax.com , they did discontinue lipok,it may be back in the future,probably reformulated,maybe called lipok 2 or something or mabye same name. But some stores may still carry it for whatever reason,maybe they were over stocked or something, probably greater chance of that happening on online stores, probably the less known ones might carry it, also if you have no luck their, the syntrax adminstrator gave a number to call to some guy in san diego its in the guest book,not on the front page, probably 4-5 pages back

Do a search on alltheweb.com.There are still places that carry it.I am using it now...powerful stuff.Like already suggested,drink much more water.Also,make sure you stack it w/ creatine and ribose,otherwise your training will suffer.

------------------
wspwst

Top Bottom