Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

lipoflame as cutting cycle reinforcement, using Lipo-Fit instead?

LOkyCrzy

Hey guys, I use to buy Lipoflame from n2bm but they stopped making it when they banned some stims, I always ran 2 bottles of lipo flame with one bottle of Anavar for cutting before summer. Right now I'm looking for this product and it is nowhere to be found, I still have two bottles that are now expired when I bought a dozen during a sale a few years ago. So how about running some of this supplement along with anavar? or is it being expired means it is no good? I like this new Lipo-Flame product but don't see much reviews online for it...

I started var two weeks ago but my energy is kind decreasing , so lipo-fit can be added as Energy Enhancer and fat burn too, just like making a balance of energy boost , fat burning and keeping muscle with var, does it sound good? - I don't know if Lipofit is for just appetite control like the other girly fatburners or if it has like strong stim effects like good bro shit. Help guys please!

Lipofit from n2bm.com is a really good product. It contains all the ingredients that a regular fat burner would contain, plus natural anti-estrogen ingredients to help target those really stubborn estrogenic fat stores women have in their hips and lower back.

Lipofit is not a girly fat burner at all lol. I'm actually using it right now as part of my contest prep. It's super potent.

If you wanted something really strong then nothing will be better than the EC stack.

Lipo-Fit is just new so that is why there wouldn't be as many reviews on that product.

Top Bottom