Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Limit on protein intake ?

nicoatkin

[FONT=&quot]Is there a limit too how muhc protein you should be having with one meal (be it a shake of solid food) or a limit to the amount your body can absorb effectively?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]On a side note is 50-60g of Protein via Whey, too much for a Post Work out shakE?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

When you are getting your protein through whole foods, you will usually be fine regardless of the amount of protein, because it is digested slowly through the course of the day. When supplementing your protein intake with shakes, it tends to pass through your GI quite quickly, and when you ingest too much you will tend to have issues with gas. That said, most people tend to far overestimate the protein intake needs based on recommended amounts that powder manufacturers keep floating.

the more protein you consume over time they less efficient your body will run. that is why you see huge bodybuilders who eat tons of food have low levels of minerals and vitamins. they aren't absorbing shit. yet vegans who eat very little protein have normal levels of minerals and vitamins

it all has to do with gut health. you should stick to a natural diet and if you have gut issues fix those gut issues.. that will determine how well you absorb your foods. problem is nobody can see inside their stomach so most people reading this don't have a clue their gut health is rubbish

what i'm saying is completely different than 99% of the answers you will get on forums or from talking to a nutritionist or doctor. they actually believe if you eat a ton of food you will get a ton of minerals and vitamins absorbed. that is incorrect and that is why most of america suffers from gut issues like heartburn, constipation, diarehea and everything else in a pepto bismol commercial. the day all these symptoms are gone is the day you can say you have good gut health

Is there a limit too how muhc protein you should be having with one meal (be it a shake of solid food) or a limit to the amount your body can absorb effectively?

On a side note is 50-60g of Protein via Whey, too much for a Post Work out shakE?

Science says there is. Nature + demand says otherwise. But you do need that demand.

[FONT=&quot]Is there a limit too how muhc protein you should be having with one meal (be it a shake of solid food) or a limit to the amount your body can absorb effectively?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]On a side note is 50-60g of Protein via Whey, too much for a Post Work out shakE?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
I have ate well over 100 up to 150g of protein in a sitting, especially when I did intermittent fasting. I'm sure theres a limit but it would take a lot to get there. Your body absorbs aminos from food over a 48 hour period. It doesmt happen right away

Top Bottom