Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Liffalot's SARMS-S4 log

Should be interesting.. I'm around 220lbs 5'11 as is... If I do not notice any effects I will play with it until I do.

What is your size and weight?

I'm 5'10. 210lbs.

It makes me see everything with a yellow tint. Everything looks yellow. Headlights at night are yellow.
It kicks in a few days after taking it at about an hour and a half after I take it. If I take a couple days off it goes away. Or if I only take it workout days and I workout every other day or two on one off, it really doesn't kick in. It's not that bad

I'm 5'10. 210lbs.

It makes me see everything with a yellow tint. Everything looks yellow. Headlights at night are yellow.
It kicks in a few days after taking it at about an hour and a half after I take it. If I take a couple days off it goes away. Or if I only take it workout days and I workout every other day or two on one off, it really doesn't kick in. It's not that bad

Hm that is odd, so it must not have to do with body size. Interesting indeed!

I forgot that I didnt get to post my workout from Wednesday........and quite honestly I dont remember all of it. But wednesday I did a pretty typical chest workout with low rest between sets and excercises. That got me a little bit of hypertrophy as well as still getting some hypertrophy from my leg and back workout the other day.

So yesterday since I was pretty well sore all over I just decided to take a rest day.

But today, I got a pretty nice little arm and core conditioning workout.

Warmup:

Tricep rope pulldowns: 35x15x2 , 45x12x2
Rope Curls: 35x15x2 , 45x12x2

Workout:

Rope curls: 50x10x2 , 55x10x2

Straight Bar Curls: 85x6x2 , 75x6x2
Physio-ball cable rotations: 20x15x1 , 30x12x1 , 35x10x1

Oblique V-ups: 15x4 (no rest between sets)
Bodyweight reclined pulls: 12x2 , 10x1 , 8x1 (no rest between sets)

Isometric curls (120 degrees): 25x10x1 (each arm)
Isometric curls (135 degrees): 30x8x1 (each arm)
Isometric curls (120 degrees): 30x7x1 (each arm)
Fixed leg knee raises: 12x4

Single arm double cable curls (each arm at the same time): 25x8-10x4

We may have done one more excercise that I'm forgetting about but that was basically it for today. Were getting to the short rows on my SARMS bottle and its making me sad! But it has been a good run so far and I stil have about two weeks worth left I believe.

I think for the summer I'm going to take the few months off from any hardcore supps and just focus on some strength and conditioning and really getting myself in shape for another bulk with OSTA at the beginning of next year. This is mainly because I want to give my body a rest and train it naturally for a while as well as my summer schedule being busy with work and trips out of town.........it would be difficult to maintain a good rregiment.

Ill keep you all updated.

Can you throw a link to your log bear? I'd like to follow.

Thanks

And by the way, I've also been eating like a goddamn horse..........no.......more like 2 goddamn horses lately.

Like I've been getting 200+ grams off of shakes alone, not counting the GEAR I'm taking too. And I've been eating like two 1500 cal meals a day along with two 2000 calorie ones haha. I've been looking really good though still and feeling really full.

So if I dont say anything about it, assume that I hit my 350g of protein lol

This weekend was more of a rest weekend than anything. My girlfriend was sick so I had to play mommy on saturday and sunday for the most part. I got some light cardio done on saturday after doing some qualitative observation in the gym for a fucking class, but that was about it. Im hittin it again today though so I'll keep this posted.

Today was just a chest day where I didnt hit a ton of angles but did quite a few excercises that work the whole area rather than focused areas.

Warmup:

DB incline: 50x15x1 , 60x12x1
Push ups: 12x2

Workout:

DB Incline Bench: 75x12x1 , 80x10x2 , 85x10x1

Cable Flys: 30x12x1 , 35x10x2 , 40x10x1
Straight bench bar curls: 65x8x1 , 65x7x1 , 55x10x1 , 55x8x1

Reverse cable flys: 20x10x4

Ladder Drills

We did quite a few ladder drills at high intensity, so I did get some pretty good cardio work in today which was pretty nice, its been awhile. I'm excited to start MMA and cardio training back up once I'm finished with this bulk since were down to the short rows. I'm still looking and feeling really good.

I may just now be stating to get some minor vision side effects. When I walk into a dark area from a well lit area I have some trouble seeing, a bit moreso than usual, and that yellowish tint is there. But other than that, it subsides in about a minute and I'm good to go.

Top Bottom