Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Liffalot's SARMS-S4 log

Thanks everyone! I'll be trying my best to post every day, but if not every day than every couple of days for sure. I'm glad you guys are liking it, and frankly, this is going to be where it starts getting interesting! (I'll explain in my next posts)

Chemwiz; I have noticed that the SARMS definitely has some healing properties to it. When I jacked up my thumb (and it was messed up pretty bad) it felt a lot better by the end of the next day (usually it takes me a little less than a week to recover from injuries to my fingers). The same went for my shoulder; It killed me that day, and then the next day it felt like brand new! Interesting to me for sure.

I didn't get a chance to post my workout yesterday, so I will post that one and then follow it up with my work from today.

My backside (ass, lower back, upper back, calves, and even quads) were still in recovery mode yesterday, but my abs and chest felt good, so I decided to work a both of those pretty good so that I could then work arms today and take a recovery weekend (saturday and sunday). Ended up killing it pretty good, though I didn't go super heavy since I did chest early on in the week. here it is.

Workout:

Dynamic Seated ab crunch machine (1 set = X reps on both sides and in the middle): 45lb x 10 reps x 4 sets
Decline Bench Press: 185x12 , 205x12 , 225x10 , 235x10 , 255x6 , 225x8 , 205x10

Ab crunch machine: 90x15x1 , 110x12x2 , 135x8x1
Weighted Dips (these felt gooooood today): 45x16x2 , 55x12x1 , 65x10x1 (oh yeah) , 45x14x1

Alternating DB push up pulls: 25x12x4
Incline Bench Press: 185x6x1 (ick) , 155x10x2 , 135x12x1

Push ups:
Sheering in: 10x2
Sheering out: 10x2

Good day, left feeling refreshed too. The incline has been a problem because of my shoulder as well which is why I never go heavy on barbell incline. It just causes too much instability in my shoulder, though there really isnt any pain which is nice. As long as I stay light weight I'm okay. Today especailly too I was already pretty toasted by the time I got to there so it was even lighter than usual.

Ont he decline press also they have this stupid ass setup where you cant hook your feet under the stabilizers (terrible machine) so I couldnt go super heavy there either although I still got some good work done on it.

Now the fun part :biggrin:. The SARMS gains are starting to really kick in. Often times its hard to tell if youre putting on size because you see yourself every day, but now for me there is no question. Not only can I see my muscles blowing up, getting rock hard and defined, but I'm also getting comments from a lot of my buddies (who dont beat around the bush) saying that I'm really gettin huge. And thats always good to hear from guys that are big themselves!

My vascularity is CRAZY. I really haven't ever been able to see my veins until this year anyway, but now they are huge, and not only when I'm working out either.

My diet for today: skipped breakfast so I could have my N2KTS on an empty stomach, post workout shake w/ half a pack of tukey slices, lunch was turkey and chicken sausage wrapped in turkey slices (finished off the pack), 3:00 pm had a couple of better bars, 5:00 pm had a protein shake and then went and had a big and awesome protein-packed mexican dinner :Chef:

So for today I definitely met my protein target even skipping breakfast. I'm estimating my intake at about 300-325 grams. I think as long as I keep it above 300 I'll be A-okay. The GEAR certainly helps quite a bit with that. Finished off my Big Blast and Need2Slin yesterday, So i'll just be running N2KTS, Attack, Ancient Strength, and GEAR now.

I'll post my workout from today next post.

Today was the last day before my recovery weekend and everything was pretty toasted except for my arms.......

so today was BEACH MUSCLE DAY!!! :vanp::vanp::vanp:

Warmup:

Single-arm Cable curls: 25x15x1 , 30x12x1
Single-arm Cable tricep pulldowns: 20x12x2

The shit:

Standing Straight BB curls (decent form): 95x6x1 , 85x8x2 , 85x7x1
DB tricep kickbacks: 40x8x1 , 30x12x3

Rope curls spreading at the top: 40x15x1 , 45x12x1 , 50x10x1 , 45x12x1
Rope pulldowns spreading at bottom: 45x12x1 , 50x10x2 , 60x8x1

French bar cable curls: 85x8x1 (bitchin, but tired me out a lil) , 70x8x1 , 65x8x2

Physio-ball hand walk outs: 10 times out and back, 4 sets
**Physio-ball push ups/stability: 8 reps followed by 20-30 seconds suspendedflexed arm, 4 sets

Isometric hammer curls (each arm): 30x6x1 @ 75 degrees , 25x8x1 @ 55 degrees , 20x8x1 @ 35 degrees
Upright Tricep cable pullbacks (each arm): 20x12x3

**This excercise is done with my hands on the physio ball and my feet on the flat bench.

Pretty well toasted my arms there. Huge pumps, got more comments on my size increase. I keep telling myself that I'll weigh myself but I can't seem to remember. Either way it is clear that I am making really nice lean gains. I'm probqably eating upwards of 4000 calories a day on some days and I'm losing body fat without and specifically cardio excercise. My friend who is a biophysics consultant and personal trainer estimated me under 10% without water so I'm feeling great about that too.

I'll try to get my weight and maybe some pictures up (not that it does a lot of good without "before" pictures to compare it to, but I can post some pics from a little while back that might pose a good comparison).

Keep killin it everyone! :jenscat

Well, I went to a party on friday night and went way overboard. ended up puking my guts out until 4 a.m. and lost everything I ate after lunch....

so my diet for friday is really a moot point. Saturday was my first rest day luckily because the appetite just was not there. I still forced my SARMS down in the morning and got a little queasy (as is to be expected) but I decided to lay off of the pills yesterday.

I ate pretty well considering, so it wasn't like the effects were too bad, but I'm certainly not going to make that mistake again any time soon.

One good thing that came out of that was that I got to weigh myself dehydrated and with absolutely no food in my stomach and I ended up just over 178! That means that I have put on 3-5 lbs of solid muscle already which is very exciting news! :doublefi:

Anyway, today is my second rest day and tomorrow I will get back to whooping my own ass.

Actually ended up eating quite a bit of good protein today.

Last edited:
This was one of those days where I was actually really proud of myself just for getting in the gym, and even more proud of myself for my workout.

I felt like shit in the morning and didnt know if I was even going to be able to keep everything down in the morning, but I forced it all down and luckily the N2KTS gave me some decent energy.

Had trouble hydrating throughout because I was feeling a little sick to my stomach and tired still (nothing really makes up for lack of sleep unfortunately and being a little sick). But I still got in there and really killed it pretty good so that was nice. And now I sctually feel a ton better now that I've worked out!

Here it is:

Straight leg Deads: 135x12x1 , 185x8-10x4
Leg Press: 365x12x1 , 455x9-10x4

Bulgarian Split Squats: 90x8-10x5
Suspended knee raises: 14x5

Ninja Shuffles: 24x5
Bosu-ball glute hip raises: 12x5

Step up jumps Tabatha drill: 7 sets 30 seconds on, 15 off

Ham curls: 115x10x1 , 125x8x1 , 135x8x2
Leg Extensions: 115x10x1 , 135x8x3

Did all of that pretty much with no rest between sets and what not and really drained my legs (I may or may not be very sore tomorrow). But I was really happy about it.

My diet was a little sloppy over the weekend so I'm tightening up again today.

I'll post that diet later.

Working out while sick is commendable, and by the end of the workout, very rewarding! As weird as it will always be, when I feel like total garbage some days, whether it's lethargy or indigestion and bloating, once I'm past those first few warm up sets and really getting into the meat of the routine, its a big pay off and I feel so much better because of it!

S4 seems to be treating you very, very well! I would expect nothing less from SARMSSEARCH! :)

Working out while sick is commendable, and by the end of the workout, very rewarding! As weird as it will always be, when I feel like total garbage some days, whether it's lethargy or indigestion and bloating, once I'm past those first few warm up sets and really getting into the meat of the routine, its a big pay off and I feel so much better because of it!

S4 seems to be treating you very, very well! I would expect nothing less from SARMSSEARCH! :)

Getting into the gym always makes me feel better! and yes my SARMS has been working out very well so far, SARMSSEARCH makes some great product!

nice log dude. kinda gave me the kick to add SARMS to my workout lol

Thanks man, have you started the SARMS? It's great stuff, I'm loving it so far.

I didn't really get time to post my workout up from yesterday but I went in a got a nice push-pull core workout done. I've been feeling kind of shitty since this weekend, I think I may be fighting something off. I'm seeing classic symptoms (lethargy being the bigger of them), but I've still been making myself get in there and suck down protein shakes and I always feel better after working out.

Workout:

Flat BB Bench Press warmup: 10 x 205 , 10x225 , 8x235 , 12x205
Flexed arm alternating leg raises: 12-14 x 4

Suspended lockout leg raises: 10-12 x 4
Oblique V-ups (each side): 15 x 4

Alternating DB push up pulls: 25 x 12-14 x 4
Bent over DB rows (each arm): 75x10x1 , 90x10x3 (fuck yeah, good form too)

And that was about it for yesterday. I sat around for a few minutes and couldn't really think of any more core excercises I wanted to do so I called it quits. I felt good about that workout though; rowing that 90 lb DB with good from really gets those stabilizing core muscles firing and tired.

Forced myself to drink a bunch of protein and eat a ton of it also. Felt like if I had one more goddamn piece of turkey or one more chocolate protein shake I was going to yack, but I held it down and got a good consumption in. Legs are still a little bit sore from monday so I dont know when I'll be doing those again (either this weekend or monday probably).

I'll try to post my workout from today later tonight.

Damn. Nice log and nice training. I love those sarms. I'm ready to start another run up soon.

Top Bottom