Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

lgd vs glucosmine vs ostarine

simontridente

guys after having a tendon surgery 2 years ago I still feel discomfort on my knee, I was supposedly fully recovered
but when I run for more than 45 minutes I start feeling tha pain , so I would like an advice on which of supplement
mentioned in the title would the best for my case, thankyou.

dude DO NOT run for a long time on that. what the fuck are you thinking?

also stick to running barefoot on grass only. you are going to have to change up the things you do from now on.

injuries are part of fitness, we get too used to seeing superstar athletes get horrible injuries and then come back the next year. the reality is they have incredible genetics, the best doctors, trainers, therapists, etc. they also are YOUNG enough to come back

once you hit 30-35 you will never come back 100% from bad injuries. you simply have to change up your fitness goals/strategies

Of those 3, ostarine would be the best choice -> https://www.evolutionary.org/ostarine-mk-2866

I wold stack the ostarine with a good multi ingredient joint supplement and fish oil. If you want a recommendation for a joint supplement, check out the product n2joint rx that the board sponsor n2bm.com makes.

Fish oil you can pick up for cheap at costco

Taking care of your injuries is the most important thing. Going for a 45 min run is going to put alot of pressure on your ankles and knees. Make sure you have the green light from a doctor to go for such long runs after that kind of injury.

Top Bottom