Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

LGD + s4 stack

Mikeyyyyyyy

Hi guys, just need a bit of help to make sure I've got this planned out correctly before I start my cycle. I wanted your advice on the best SARM stack for strength/power (not fussed about size). I've tried LGD (Alphaformlabs caps) at 8mg for around 3-4 weeks a few months ago but had to stop because of shoulder injury. Ive recovered and want to do it properly this time. I want to gain mainly strength and from what I've researched the best stack is LGD and S4.

Current stats:
5'10". 78kg. 17% body fat. 26 years old

My training routine is going to be:
3 days boxing (mon,wed,fri)
3 days strength training (Tue,sat,sun)
Thursday off.

Dosing plan as follows:
LGD weeks 1-8: 10mg ED
S4 weeks 1-4: 25mg ED
S4 weeks 5-8: 50mg ED
Clomid weeks 9-12: 50/50/25/25

Thanks for taking your time to read this, and any input or recommendations from your personal experience would be much appreciated.

Thanks guys :)

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

OK first off - where did you order your SARMS from? Did you order capsulated SARMS again?

SARMS can only be legally sold as a research chemical liquid. Any capsulated SARMS product is most likely going to be fake or laced with a pro-hormone. I am not exaggerating when I say that every single day someone comes on the board and creates a thread asking for help because they are experiencing side effects from using capsulated SARMS. Try to return the product and get your money back. Remember to always purchase SARMS as a research chemical liquid. The SARMS source most of us on the board use is sarms1.com.

SARMS are only minimally suppressive of natural testosterone production so all that is needed as a mini PCT after a cycle of SARMS is a good natural testosterone booster like HCGenerate ES from n2bm.com. You don't need a SERM like clomid or anything like that.

The recommended dosage of S4 is 50mg/day. I would use that dosage for your whole cycle. Like this -

LGD weeks 1-8: 10mg ED
S4 weeks 1-8: 50mg ED
HCGenerate ES weeks 9-12: 5 capsules ED

if you haven't started this yet then please return them. those aren't real sarm's

Sarms in capsules are fake. in fact recently several companies were taken to court over this and they WON. not cause they were right, but because the judge could not do anything to punish them cause sarm's are still in clinical testing. so essentially companies can continue to screw people and get away with it!

bottom line is stick with sarms1 brand which is legit

If you don't have sarms1 products then return them because they are likely fake. For S4 and LGD simply run it like this:

Weeks 1-8
S4 50mg per day split into 2 separate 25mg doses
LGD 10mg per day

Immediately after last dose start a bottle of HCGenerate ES at 5 caps per day. That will last 4 weeks.

Im curious to read up more about these capsulated SARMS and why we see more and more companies with them.

Top Bottom