Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Levorex is in! Stimulant Free Fat Burner

on levorex now and can attest to feeling warm. I thought it was just hot as hell out..........but then I remembered why I was sweating like a pig.

ulter,stimulants are known to aggrivare pvc;s t-rex has some stimulants in it so should there be any concern regarding this product. i know levorex is stimulant free so i'm not to concerned with it just the t-rex.mavy mentioned it may not be to friendly to the heart but said to pass it by you.so what do you think?.

bigmusclehead said:
ulter,stimulants are known to aggrivare pvc;s t-rex has some stimulants in it so should there be any concern regarding this product. i know levorex is stimulant free so i'm not to concerned with it just the t-rex.mavy mentioned it may not be to friendly to the heart but said to pass it by you.so what do you think?.

Ectopic heartbeats can be aggrevated by a cup a coffee so certainly Thermorexin can aggrevate it. I would recommend against using it. As you've posted Levorex would be fine.

Top Bottom