Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Levorex is in! Stimulant Free Fat Burner

No, Levorex doesn't make you sweat MORE than Thermorexin, although in some people it might I suppose. It's just strange for me to feel that heat without the stim feeling you get from Thermorexin, NYC, Clen, etc.
Thermorexin and Levorex both use the same principals as DNP. If you're temp goes up you'll burn more fat even if you're just resting. Fat burning increases 10-15% per degree and the target of Tren and Levorex is about 2 degrees. Although some have reported higher and closer to 5 degrees.
Thermorexin adds the stimulants to the thermogenics and that increases the fat burning another notch.

Well I'll finish this bottle and then buy me some levorex to see if I am one of thsoe people who feel the heat. I don't really ever feel warm on t-rex but once I start sweating I can't stop. I will say this...I have never had a fat burner work like thermorexin....some have worked better the first time but then never the same way but thermo is consistant in the way it makes me feel and the results it helps me get.

Yes there are fillers or the material wouldn't go into the cap. You have to add certain fillers into the mix of ingredients or the machine that caps and bottles the product would have material sticking and clumping so you wouldn't get an even flow. If you're going to run off 2-3 million capsules and divide the material evenly you have to have the ingredients flowing like water into a bottle.

ulter said:
Yes there are fillers or the material wouldn't go into the cap. You have to add certain fillers into the mix of ingredients or the machine that caps and bottles the product would have material sticking and clumping so you wouldn't get an even flow. If you're going to run off 2-3 million capsules and divide the material evenly you have to have the ingredients flowing like water into a bottle.

Figured as much but just wondering as I was toying around with the idea of doing some things but thanks :artist:

You want to send me a sample, and I can definately give you some updates? lol. I would be a great tester for this and I can run it along with my T-rex to see how much better they work together. What'dya think?

BTW, does this stuff make it into Canada? or is this going to be going out the backdoor en route to Canada like t-rex?

i will get the t-rex instead for now. that shit puts me in a zone like no other..if i could aford the lev then id stack the two...ulter can these be sold as a package or is it overkill?

Top Bottom