Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Levorex is in! Stimulant Free Fat Burner

Ulter said:
LEVOREX IS IN!!!
We apologize for this being delayed. It turned out that there was so much going into this product that it wouldn't all fit in one capsule so it had to be redone into 2 capsules. This makes the serving size 4 capsules per serving. But as you can see it's loaded with fat burners.

levorex.jpg

Levorex is a powerful but more natural approach to fat loss. Levorex provides significant nootropic benefits due to the inclusion of Acetyl-l-Carnitine and Vinpocetine. Levorex enhances the natural thermogenic and lipolytic action of your body without the use of strong stimulants like ephedra. The novel vanilloid receptor agonist EvoPure addresses a previously undeveloped but important thermogenic pathway.Levorex is a stimulant free thermogenic and lipolytic formula. It enhances your body's ability to burn fat as well as enhancing your metabolism. Most fat burners work by speeding you up.
Ingredients per servings:
Acetyl-l-carnitine 400mg NV
Acetyl-l-tyrosine 50mg NV
Green tea extract 98% (50% egcg) 180mg NV
Rhodiola rosea (3% rosavins) 25mg NV
Grape seed extract 98% 50mg NV
Bioperine® 4mg NV
EvoPure (Pure evodiamine) 20mg NV
Vinpocetine 4mg NV
Tyramine base 10mg NV
Pyroxidal-5-phosphate 3mg 150%
Calcium pantothenate 10mg 100%

Contains 360 capsules Use 2-4 capsules, Three times a day

Don't forget the discount coupon code: afdiscount

will try. like the stimulant free products.

updated formula

Acetyl-l-carnitine 500mg
Acetyl-l-tyrosine 60mg
Green tea extract 98% (50% egcg) 260mg
Rhodiola rosea (3% rosavins) 24mg
Grape seed extract 95% 40mg
Piperine 4mg
EvoPure (Pure evodiamine) 20mg
Vinpocetine 2mg
Pyroxidal-5-phosphate 2mg
Calcium pantothenate 10mg

Ulter said:
No, Levorex doesn't make you sweat MORE than Thermorexin, although in some people it might I suppose. It's just strange for me to feel that heat without the stim feeling you get from Thermorexin, NYC, Clen, etc.
Thermorexin and Levorex both use the same principals as DNP. If you're temp goes up you'll burn more fat even if you're just resting. Fat burning increases 10-15% per degree and the target of Tren and Levorex is about 2 degrees. Although some have reported higher and closer to 5 degrees.
Thermorexin adds the stimulants to the thermogenics and that increases the fat burning another notch.

Wouldn't a core body temperature increase of 5 degrees be dangerous for a long term? (long term being defines as more than a few days)

This is an incredible product, been in the game for 22 years and have tried every supplement to come along, just today I am standing next to my coworker outside in the Northern Rockies,( yes It is and hase been VERY hot here for 2 months) when he says sh*t you are sweating through your Nomex! (a brand of flash fire safe clothing) and I said hell yea this is great!
Well everyone thinks I am nuts of course because we all are sick of this heat by this time and we are working in a refinery setting....... reason I am so happy is every week I am getting leaner and more ripped up no dietary changes, but I always eat clean anyway only diff is addition of T REX and levorex, well today I did ot take the T rex so I can tell the Levorex is really cranking up my thermostat any way good stuff very happy no affiliations etc..........
Cardio breeze............very good energy, but for me makes me not focus as well as some other pre workout stimulants mind actually is wandering while training and this for me is not normal.....others may not have this effect the boost is very good though.
Just my 2 mg. hope this helps others Cheers.

littleguy said:
This is an incredible product, been in the game for 22 years and have tried every supplement to come along, just today I am standing next to my coworker outside in the Northern Rockies,( yes It is and hase been VERY hot here for 2 months) when he says sh*t you are sweating through your Nomex! (a brand of flash fire safe clothing) and I said hell yea this is great!
Well everyone thinks I am nuts of course because we all are sick of this heat by this time and we are working in a refinery setting....... reason I am so happy is every week I am getting leaner and more ripped up no dietary changes, but I always eat clean anyway only diff is addition of T REX and levorex, well today I did ot take the T rex so I can tell the Levorex is really cranking up my thermostat any way good stuff very happy no affiliations etc..........
Cardio breeze............very good energy, but for me makes me not focus as well as some other pre workout stimulants mind actually is wandering while training and this for me is not normal.....others may not have this effect the boost is very good though.
Just my 2 mg. hope this helps others Cheers.

:)

Top Bottom