Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Levorex is in! Stimulant Free Fat Burner

Thermorexin is for people who are looking for appetite suppression and stimulant properties as well as a potent fat burner. Levorex is for people that are looking for a fat burner that is non-stimulatory. They actually compliment each other.

wutangnomo said:
What would be the difference between Levorex and Thermorexin? Would you say one is more of a potent fat burner than the other?

This is the question that I would like to here as well. I know especially from a business sense the answer would be ... use both!

But ... lets say you could only get one. Which would you recommend to be more effective for fat loss. This, or thermorexin. Based on my experience with T-rex, I would say that this prod would have to be very effective to beat it.

Mavy

same here, I just ordered thermorexin last week and now this comes out....Well I will give this a try when the rexin runs out...Bump for ulter and the boys

How does Liporexin fit into this equation now?

By the way, one thing I avoid more and more, is that jittery-sitimulant feeling.

AND more importantly, I HATE how Ephedra-type stuff has vaso-constrictive properties (because it effects erections).

How does this new product , and Thermorexin, and Liporexin, each stack up when it comes to being vaso-constrictive? (and please, no responses from people that "think" they have an answer, lets leave this to ones that DO know)

Mavy, I would say Thermorexin is going to burn more fat and assist you in doing so. It's stimulants are all going to burn fat as well as make your training better.
Levorex, just guessing, is probably about 80% as effective at shear fat burning. But it has no stims to help you train. But that's the whole reason for formulating it in the first place.

riker29, Liporexin was the same thing in terms of formulating a fat burning solution without stims. But the hybrid guggalsterones in it are no longer being made so Macro had to go back to the drawing board and came up with Levorex's formula.

Bottom line. If you can't handle the stimulants use Thermorexin. If not, use Levorex. Because they work two different ways, if you want to optimize your fat burning or you're in a hurry to lose the fat (who isn't?) then use both.

individual response will vary. Generally due to stimulant nature thermorexin will be stronger from a fat loss perspective. However there will be individuals that will see better fat loss with Levorex.

they are designed to both stand alone and be stackable.

Just wanted to note that the people who have been using Levorex this week are all reporting a significant rise in internal body heat so if you buy this product expect to sweat as you burn off your fat. It's actually kind of weird for me because I am used to this with Clen but I can feel the clen, I can't "feel" this product aside from the heat.

so is that a godo thing? Meaning, It'll result in INCREASED fat burning? Or just increased body ordor? hahahaha.

ulter said:
Just wanted to note that the people who have been using Levorex this week are all reporting a significant rise in internal body heat so if you buy this product expect to sweat as you burn off your fat. It's actually kind of weird for me because I am used to this with Clen but I can feel the clen, I can't "feel" this product aside from the heat.

I'm no chemist so please leave the answer in terms a child could understand. DNP is not a stimulant and it increases the body temperature thus making it more effective then ECA and clen by leaps and bounds. If Levorex can increase body temp making you sweat more then wouldn't that surpass anything T-rex can do? I just got my thermorexin yesterday and opened it already this morning...DAMN it. I would love a product that burned fat like DNP without the pesky "you might die" thing hanging over my head.

Top Bottom