Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Levorex is in! Stimulant Free Fat Burner

There is no definitive answer yet. It's probably the Tyramine but we're also looking at the evodiamine.

liporexon gives me the worste heart burn ever....i had to eat it with food.....im guessing levorex is the same...anybody?.....

update////// I have been on this for about 10 days. I have noticed a little increase in body heat, a little more sweat than usual. No night sweats but just a little hotter than usual during the day. I have lost about 6 lbs of fat. I am starting to see my abs again and the love handles have faded a bit.For the record I am 5' 10" 190 and have been working out for several years. I am about 15 percent bf . I havent had any shakes or anything. I basically dont feel it all,which is good to me because I absolutely hate that shakey,out of it feeling that I get with other products. I take about 9 or 10 pills a day 3 times a day like recommended. I feel good and havent noticed any adverse effects except a little upset stomach if I dont eat shortly after taking them. Hope this helps anyone that is interested in buying this product. If you have any ?s for me let me know. Just pm me. :)

Top Bottom