Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Leftover Prohormones?

Samaritan

MVP
EF VIP
Not sure if this question is out of line in this forum or not but does anyone know if it's still possible to find leftover stock of any Prohormones like Axion Pharma MD-1T or similar? I'm sure there's not much of a market since the results are not really worth the risk when AAS are much more effective. Appreciate any input.

Last edited:
it's kinda hard to find them now a days..it's easier to get your hands on gear than it is prohormones. I still have a bottle of injectible delta-1-cypionate prohormones sitting in my closet..not sure if i'll ever use it..i used the first bottle and had decent results..but...i have 8 bottles of test and masteron..why bother..lol

sparetire said:
it's kinda hard to find them now a days..it's easier to get your hands on gear than it is prohormones. I still have a bottle of injectible delta-1-cypionate prohormones sitting in my closet..not sure if i'll ever use it..i used the first bottle and had decent results..but...i have 8 bottles of test and masteron..why bother..lol

I definetly wouldn't go through the trouble of shooting prohormones...

I dont' think you'll find many prohormone left, unless you know someone who worked at a supplment company, or a mail order warehouse. A lot of guys i know who work in those places had the chance to purchace them for almost 90% the last days they were legal. They have SHITLOADS of ph's.

Top Bottom