Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

late night workouts and creatine/carbs?

malice

unfortunately, i dont have time to go to the gym mid day or early morning, so i end up going around 10-10:30 at night.

my question is, creatine(cell tech) is like 75g of carbs. if i train late at night, and get home around 12ish, and take a full serving of creatine and go to sleep, thats not good right? i mean, 75gs of carbs roughly an hour before rest? the whole thing with ckd and atkins(which im not currently employing) is no carbs within 3 hours of rest, so is it benificial for me to take creatine afterwards?
thanks bro's!

You need some carbs for recovery after a workout for you will not build. 75 carbs is really not very much carbs for a post work out intake. I would not worry about taking it right after your workout even if it right before bedtime.

PS: Karma is always welcome here.

I second that. You are replenishing glycogen and giving your muscles what they need to grow. I would however try to eat or drink whatever you are going to do within 45 minutes of working out.

hmm...i wonder if i should start taking creatine prior to working out. i mean, its loaded with sugar(all 75g of carbs are sugar) and that should give me enough energy post workout. any of you take creatine before hand? the instructions on the cell tech say after workout, but im wondering if it would even matter.

CELL-TECH!? save your money and buy micronized creatine and a pound of dextrose. you'll save more $ and it'll last much longer.

Top Bottom