Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

L Glutamine, is it worth supplementing extra pre or post workout?

I don;t think so. Glutamine isn;t absorbed orally very well and it just converts to BCAA's in the body so you might as well take BCAA's.Better yet, take GEAR -- it's the only protein product superior to any food or supplement source.

I don;t think so. Glutamine isn;t absorbed orally very well and it just converts to BCAA's in the body so you might as well take BCAA's.Better yet, take GEAR -- it's the only protein product superior to any food or supplement source.

Surperior to any food? Lol

L Glutamine, is it worth supplementing extra pre or post workout?

Considering glutamine is pretty cheap it couldn't hurt to use it but I wouldn't say it's necessary. I do notice a slight increase in recovery but I would honestly just take your money and use it for food, most supplements are bs anyways.

The only ones worth buying in my opinion is a whey protein and a good creatine blend. In pct you need to buy a good libido booster and something with stinging nettle or avenacosoides in it to help recover. Other then that anything else is not necessary in my opinion.

Top Bottom