Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

L-Glutamine for faster recovery

Carls Token

Hi everyone, I read excellent reviews about L-glutamine for faster recovery and muscle tissue repair so I might get it tomorrow online, my question is what dose is ok to take daily, thank you.

[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]Glutamine is great for gut health and immune function but it won't do a whole lot for muscle recovery. Glutamine is a non-essential amino acid - meaning that the body can make it itself. The only people who would really benefit from glutamine supplementation are people who are under extreme stress after something like a major surgery. [/FONT]

[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]BCAAs are a much better choice. The branch chained amino acid L-leucine directly signals protein synthesis through the mtor pathway. The branch chained amino acids are also extremely anti-catabolic which makes them great to take before cardio, especially when doing fasted cardio. [/FONT]

Last edited:
Its not going to make any difference with recovery. You need rest/sleep for the best recovery. Most of us have no problem eating enough protein so I would never worry about that or getting more aminos in.

Top Bottom