Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

KSM-66 Ashwagandha alternatives?

Shiznown

I know Ashwagandha lowers blood sugar, but I haven't been able to find any info on it for those with normal blood sugar. When I take KSM-66 I do tend to feel a little weird and tired. I do have sleep apnea and am currently waiting on a cpap, though I'm not sure if the ashwagandha is making it worse due to making me more tired. I would like to find a cheap herb to take that would in essence be a replacement for KSM-66 that won't affect blood sugar. I'm mainly looking for something that helps memory, lowers stress and has a positive impact on metabolism and is hopefully cheap. Basically something to help my hormones recover faster and get to baseline optimal when I start using my cpap. It would also have to be something that doesn't cause acid reflux or stomach discomfort.

I know Ashwagandha lowers blood sugar, but I haven't been able to find any info on it for those with normal blood sugar. When I take KSM-66 I do tend to feel a little weird and tired. I do have sleep apnea and am currently waiting on a cpap, though I'm not sure if the ashwagandha is making it worse due to making me more tired. I would like to find a cheap herb to take that would in essence be a replacement for KSM-66 that won't affect blood sugar. I'm mainly looking for something that helps memory, lowers stress and has a positive impact on metabolism and is hopefully cheap. Basically something to help my hormones recover faster and get to baseline optimal when I start using my cpap. It would also have to be something that doesn't cause acid reflux or stomach discomfort.

A whole bunch of my strongman buddies end up using these. But they're big, big guys at 150kg +. Are you big or overweight?

I've tried loosing weight as I noticed the issue was cropping up, but it's only gotten worse since I didn't have a machine, just a mouth snore guard thing, which wound up giving me an under-bite that I need to pay out of pocket to fix at some point.

Top Bottom