Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Krill Oil

iggy

Elite Mentor
Platinum
I'm very interested in it.
what kind do you buy?
or think is the best?

i know you talk a lot about it needto.

This is also something your company could make. I would buy it all the time.

i'll have to try it out and compare it.

just have to figure out for myself if it is actually 48x better than fish oil

i'll have to try it out and compare it.

just have to figure out for myself if it is actually 48x better than fish oil

I use Krill Oil pills as well as fish oil Omega 3, 6, 9 pills. Don't know if it makes a difference but figure it can't hurt!

I totally agree that Krill Oil is an excellent supplement to take as it really helps to reduce inflammation as well as provide substrates for brain repair/development because of the phospholipids.

Remember though that taking in more Omega-6 means that you will need to take even more Omega-3 to "counteract" the effects that the Omega-6 will have on prostaglandin production.

Unless you are eating a very specialized diet with only grass-fed protein sources, you are almost certainly getting more than enough Omega-6.

This is one area where having MORE of something in a supplement actually makes it less effective.

Something to think about.

Krill oil is best at keeping hdl and ldl levels as best you can while on cycle. A great additive along with omegas.

I totally agree that Krill Oil is an excellent supplement to take as it really helps to reduce inflammation as well as provide substrates for brain repair/development because of the phospholipids.

Remember though that taking in more Omega-6 means that you will need to take even more Omega-3 to "counteract" the effects that the Omega-6 will have on prostaglandin production.

Unless you are eating a very specialized diet with only grass-fed protein sources, you are almost certainly getting more than enough Omega-6.

This is one area where having MORE of something in a supplement actually makes it less effective.

Something to think about.

Omega-6, particularly Arachidonic Acid, can have extremely beneficial qualities on health and muscle growth through protein uncoupling, increased protein synthesis, and Increased adrogen reception.

Extended use of Ara can cause health issues, but not all omega-6s are the devil that media makes them out to be. It seems as though you've done your reading on bodily cascades and I think the addition of DHA would greatly benefit anyone supplementing with extra Omega-6s (as you mentioned)

Ara + DHA have been shown to even improve cognitive ability along with DHA's effects on the LOX, it seems as though this would be a great combination.

Krill oil is best at keeping hdl and ldl levels as best you can while on cycle. A great additive along with omegas.

Sunflower oil has been shown beneficial also... even better than Olive Oil.

Top Bottom