Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Kre-Alkalyn K-500

indygolfer

Does anyone know much about this stuff? I was at a local supplement store yesterday and the manager said that this stuff is far superior to any kind of creatine. He gave me a couple of samples, and I have to admit that my pump sticks around for a lot longer than normal. I did a search on google but I couln't find much info on it, only retailers.

Thanks for any input

That is about what I came up with as well. For $29.99 it is almost worth giving it a shot, I just wanted to make sure there was nothing harmful in it.

Thanks

Sounds interesting and BB is offering free shipping. I have creatine, until I finish I will pass on this one though. If anyone tries it please share!

I just purcahsed the K-500 from Bodybuilding.com. Impressed by how fast it got here. I'm going to start taking it tomorrow. It says to take "1 to 2 Capsules, 2 to 3 times a day". I am curious as to how much I should take. I am 5'10 around 155lbs and have been working out for about 6 months steadily. If anyone has some input on the dosage I would appreciated. If anyone gets any more info keep me updated cause I know there is not much information about this product yet.

http://www.kre-alkalyn.net/ . Was searching the web and found this page. Has many of the basics behind the breakdown of Creatine into Creatinine and why Kre-Alkalyn does not. Has all the pH tests about the different things people mix creatine with and how bad it is etc. This was the most informative page I could find so I hope it helps

lol i wouldnt really take all thats on this site as truth.. it is their website afterall. Anyway i find it hard to believe that creatine breaks down 50% in fruitjuice in 15seconds.. Doesnt make too much sense to me since many people take their creatine in juice and get good results. I think it takes me more than 15 seconds to stir my shakes :)

Top Bottom