Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Kre-Alkalyn have you tried it?

kingkrs

I have gotten a bottle off of Bodybuilding.com for 24.99 and so far I love it! I get far better results than with CE2. That shit sucked ass and was a serious disappointment.

anyone else have some input?

I personally like the the CEE moreso than any other creatine because it works the best for me. As far as the Kre-Alkalyn, I know it was present in Cell-Tech which did nothing for me but I don't think that was the Kre-Alkalyn's fault.;) I had thought about trying it though in the future and it seems to be working well for you so I'll look into it alittle more with time. -Jay

SugarJay0126 said:
I personally like the the CEE moreso than any other creatine because it works the best for me. As far as the Kre-Alkalyn, I know it was present in Cell-Tech which did nothing for me but I don't think that was the Kre-Alkalyn's fault.;) I had thought about trying it though in the future and it seems to be working well for you so I'll look into it alittle more with time. -Jay
Huh?... Are you sure that Kre-Alkalyn was in Cell-Tech?? I have to call BS on that one. Read the label again. It is not in there. Kre-Alkalyn is far better than Cell-Tech will ever be.

For example. Do you have to piss alot after taking cell tech? I don't with Kre-Alkalyn. That is because Creatine Monohydrate with a low PH gets converted to Creatinine, and your body wants to flush it out. Thus your strong urge to piss. Creatine Monohydrate with a higher ph will make it to your muscle before this happens.

read this link

kingkrs said:
Huh?... Are you sure that Kre-Alkalyn was in Cell-Tech?? I have to call BS on that one. Read the label again. It is not in there. Kre-Alkalyn is far better than Cell-Tech will ever be.

For example. Do you have to piss alot after taking cell tech? I don't with Kre-Alkalyn. That is because Creatine Monohydrate with a low PH gets converted to Creatinine, and your body wants to flush it out. Thus your strong urge to piss. Creatine Monohydrate with a higher ph will make it to your muscle before this happens.

read this link

You're right, it was Creatine alpha-ketoglutarate that was in Cell-Tech. WAY off with that one. Sorry about that! -Jay

SugarJay0126 said:

I took the Cell-Tech stuff a few years back and it was ok. I've been very interested in this new kre-alkalyn since the start. I'll probabily get some at some point. How long have you been on it for now? Keep us posted on your overall results - weight gains, strength, size, water retention, look etc.

I took Cell-Tech back this past summer and I didn't see much result from the use of it. Very expensive also for a creatine product. My favorite is the CEE, the Six Star brand did great for me taking one serving before and one after my workout. I gained roughly 7 pounds in a bottle (three weeks) and paid 20 bucks for it at Wal-Mart. -Jay

Assertive Guy said:
I took the Cell-Tech stuff a few years back and it was ok. I've been very interested in this new kre-alkalyn since the start. I'll probabily get some at some point. How long have you been on it for now? Keep us posted on your overall results - weight gains, strength, size, water retention, look etc.
The results are just like the label claims. The first time I took NO2 I was impressed with the results. The pump was really good and I liked the look I got also. Well I can say the same thing about this product.

As many of you know, there are alot of BS products out there to lose your money on. I have been sucked in many times before on clever marketing. Therefore I am really skeptical when it comes to all this stuff.

next to the staples in everyones supplement programs, (ie protien, vitamins, etc.) I recommend only three supplements that are worth the time and effort. Not to mention the money. those three are:

Glutacene by PRD
NO2 or Nitrix
Kre-Alkalyn

Keep in mind that I recommend only those listed above and not the Knock off versions. These products are absolutly top notch IMHO and definatley will help out those looking for an edge.

Kre-Alkalyn is the newest one that I have had any success with. I will continue to purchase this prooduct over NO2 just because of price reasons. It is far cheaper and works just as good.

If you are interested in this stuff, go to Bodybuilding.com and search for either Kre-Alkalyn or AAEFX to find it.

Good luck and I hope my perspective helps. :)

Here is an update. Well I am almost finished with the Bottle and I must say I am very happy with the results. :) I have been only taking two caps about an hour before a workout, like the label says, and I was noticing some results. (especially the pump) Well now I have bumped up the dosage to 4 caps a day (two in the AM and two after lunch) and the results are even more pronounced. I have concentrated on heavy lifts like Squats, deadlifts, Bench and pullups. I have gained about 4 lbs already and my strength has also improved. My recovery is better also.

Basically the effects of creatine that you should notice and see. I have had two different people appraoch me in the gym to ask me some questions about what I do etc. Maybe it is just the timing or what ever, but I am not the only one noticing something.

I have done some further research on this product and found that it is a patent protected product. That means if you see another Kre-Alkalyn product, it is legit. They have to have the permission from and pay the origional maker to produce and sell this stuff. The name of the company is Bioceutical research and development (BR&D) If you don't see that name somewhere on the bottle then don't buy it.

here is a link for Scifit's product and,
here is the one that I had bought.

Finally, I will continue to use this product and I hope that my insight is helpful.

Keith

has anyone out there tried this stuff yet besides me? If you have, I would like to hear about it.

Top Bottom