Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Kre-Alkalyn and BC-Aalyn

cleanathlete22

[FONT=&quot]I ordered Kre-Alkalyn in the mail after hearing it helps increase many lifts especially bench press dramatically (am trying to go from max out at 190 to 205 in the next month). I also got a free bottle of BC-Aalyn. Both products say to take one serving immediately after workouts, and Kre-Alkalyn says take another in the morning, and BC-Aalyn says right before workouts too. I dont even know what BC-Aalyn is or does as I didn't actually order it. So, is it OK to stack both products or should I just stick with Kre-Alkalyn for now? Also what exactly is BC-Aalyn?[/FONT]

I ordered Kre-Alkalyn in the mail after hearing it helps increase many lifts especially bench press dramatically (am trying to go from max out at 190 to 205 in the next month). I also got a free bottle of BC-Aalyn. Both products say to take one serving immediately after workouts, and Kre-Alkalyn says take another in the morning, and BC-Aalyn says right before workouts too. I dont even know what BC-Aalyn is or does as I didn't actually order it. So, is it OK to stack both products or should I just stick with Kre-Alkalyn for now? Also what exactly is BC-Aalyn?

Like Stevesmi says it's just a creatine.

Top Bottom