Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

kratom pills for energy boost

evanstorm

I just recently heard about this supplement for energy boost, how many of you guys here have taken it for boost metabolism, and increase sexual and physical energy? thank you for reviews.

I just posted a reply two days ago on another members thread. He had liver failure issues and when I looked at Kratom this is what I found:

Seizure episodes and withdrawal syndromes reported are mostly related to chronic consumption of kratom or to acute overdose cases [37,42,54]. The hepatotoxicity reports [54,95] are also very rare and mostly linked to long-term kratom consumption or to its excessive intake

Now it may well be dose related but be aware.

it is a stimulant in the coffee family

using stimulants for energy boost is fools gold. you will get addicted and you will be only hurting yourself during workouts! it is like burning out your engine on your car!

if you want a boost without the stims get Dspark instead

It's just another stimulant. If you have to use stims for energy there is something wrong. You are either not sleeping well or there is something wrong with diet/hydration.

I have never tried kratom so I can't talk about my personal experiences on it but I have had clients try it and they said it was an overpriced stimulant. They said they basically got the same effects as drinking a cup of black coffee or taking a caffeine pill.

It doesn't seem anything special to me. If you read reviews, they are very mixed. It seems like the only people really pushing kratom are the same ones who are selling it

I’ve heard really bad things about it. In higher doses it’s suppose to be like taking pain pills. There’s suppose to be a nasty withdrawal once you become use to it. I wouldn’t touch that stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom