Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Kombucha

stank6

What are peoples opinions on this drink ? I see its become quite popular but I know its fermented which has been around forever. What do you guys think ?

you don't need to consume fermented drinks like kombucha if you already eat properly and have a healthy digestive system

more and more bodybuilders have major digestive problems because they eat too much food and too often. they are taught to eat 8 meals a day which is the most ridiculous thing ever. no animal on earth that has a digestive system like ours eats that many times.. cows munch on grass all day but they have completely different digestive systems, humans cannot graze on grass

let me put it this way.. would you feed your cat or dog 8X a day? no.. if you did you would be arrested for animal abuse. you feed them twice a day that is it.

Actually Steve part of that logic is wrong. For example I sometimes DO feed my cats three times a day. It's the volume of food. Whether I give them a set amount divided by two or three it should still about the same total amount

I don't like it. Most kombucha at your typical grocery store has just as much sugar as regular soda pop

Top Bottom