Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Killing it at the gym!

Stryker1992

I thought I would share this here because being motivated and having the energy to complete intense workouts is so important. I was having issues with energy and motivation before my workouts due to heavy training volume. I was trying caffeine stimulants which made me sick.

I kept reading about powerchews so during their sale last month I ordered some pre-workout chews. Well boys I have been killing it at the gym. Today was the greatest. I had no desire ot train, did not even want to leave the house. I took three chews and went. Well I got there and killed it after I got going! I trained ballz out for 1.5 hours and felt amazing. I am stilll flying high!

If you need energy and motivation assistance give them a try.

Damn things rock!

Just wait until you try them with N2KTS you'll get a boost kind of alert feeling that makes you want to keep going in a good kind of way!

Did you get my package yet?

I received a couple sample packs in with one of my orders, and to be honest I was a little skeptical about them. I've been taking N2KTS+Attack and have been loving it.

I finally tried the Pre-workout chews.....these things are no joke.

Workouts were focused with A TON of energy.

Try them, you will not be disappointed.

Last edited:
I received a couple sample packs in with one of my orders, and to be honest I was a little skeptical about them. I've been taking N2KTS+Attack and have been loving it.

I finally tried the Pre-workout chews.....these things are no joke.

Workouts were focused with A TON of energy.

Try them, you will not be disappointed.

Good...pass the word along because there are so many people that do not believe this and they could benefit by giving it a chance!

Top Bottom