Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Key vitamins to take

Millarbe

what are the key vitamins that were supposed to be taking to help the body?

I have been training as a new person in the gym for 6 months and I love it so far but the problem is I don't feel like I'm recovering properly from my workouts. Like I still get sore and that sort of thing what vitamins am I missing that I need to be taken

take n2guard every day and that's every vitamin and organ support a bodybuilder needs

If you are not recovering properly then you need more rest from the gym and/or better quality sleep. It doesn't mean you are lacking a vitamin. That being said, I strongly encourage taking one anyways because it is nearly impossible to have a diet that addresses all of our vitamin/mineral needs every single day.

Check out N2Guard or 3D Multi from n2bm.com

what are the key vitamins that were supposed to be taking to help the body?

I have been training as a new person in the gym for 6 months and I love it so far but the problem is I don't feel like I'm recovering properly from my workouts. Like I still get sore and that sort of thing what vitamins am I missing that I need to be taken

Vitamins wont stop you getting sore. More protein will

Get a good multi there are plenty of them out there. Check out the reviews and the labels

Top Bottom