Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

keto supplements

bentonlet

I am confused on what keto supplements exactly are and what they do. I am already doing a keto diet following the palumbo diet strategy. Good results so far. If I were to run keto supplements would that add to my fat loss and muscle gains or are they just a fad product? I’m currently 220 pounds and 30 years old looking to lose another 15 pounds.

Keto supplements are basically 0 sugar supps, they do work and I like the taste

I am confused on what keto supplements exactly are and what they do. I am already doing a keto diet following the palumbo diet strategy. Good results so far. If I were to run keto supplements would that add to my fat loss and muscle gains or are they just a fad product? I’m currently 220 pounds and 30 years old looking to lose another 15 pounds.

No need for Keto supplements bro.

Here try listening to our podcast on fasting, there is a lot of great information there:

https://www.evolutionary.org/evolutionary-org-podcast-364-big-fasting-diet-episode-no-food-19days/

Really no need for keto supplements. Just follow the diet how it is meant. Make sure you do not overdo it on the protein either.

Top Bottom