Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

KETO diet

Diver

bro's i've been on this thing since sunday and i am f**ing starving! theres like a list of 10 things i can eat and half of them are cheese. i've lost 4 pounds this week biiig whooopeeeee i'm taking 300mg/wk eq to keep positive nitrogen balance not to break down muscle tissue....and drinking lots of water and coffee during the day..but no drugs.

whats the most you guys have lost on this diet?? i started at 10% i want to get to 5% before thanksgiving. oh yea im getting my ketosticks today too that should help..late

------------------
diver3.gif

I'd save your $$ on the ketostix, bro, they never did sh*t for me...there should be more than 10 things you can eat--any meats, most vegetables, BE CREATIVE IN YOUR MEALS...good luck stickin' with it!

------------------
GIG 'EM, Badkins21
[email protected]
http://www.angelfire.com/pa2/badkins
"Get BIG, or get the f*ck out," "Smoke it 'til your fingers burn," "The world IS mine!!"

I've done about 3 or 4 keto diets. Most I've lost was 20lbs. I was on that diet for 6 weeks with no anabolics at all. For some reason I find it difficult to consume large amounts of water while on a keto diet. The food variety is what killed me. You can only eat so many cheese sticks and bacon strip without wanting to puke. I actually started gagging once while eating a tuna salad. I actually like keto diets but only for a short period (2-3 weeks) to get past a sticking point in my diet. I did carb up on the weekends which made it a little easier.

lost 2 more pounds this a.m, so im down total of 6. i bought the ketostix last night and your right either they dont work worth a shit or my diet doesnt work worth a shit. but i feel leaner and dont look like im losing any lbm...i might stick with this on saturdays and carb up on sundays.

------------------
diver3.gif

I hate the keto diets. I canlose just as much weight on a 100 carb diet, and not flip out. Give it a try if this doesn't work out, get the carbs in in the morning and some post workout. Avoid at night unless you train at night.

------------------
dman.jpg

DECA-IT'S WHAT'S FOR DINNER

The ketostixs aren't always accurate because you may be burning off all the ketones you are producing. Best time to take it would be in the morning. I can always tell when I'm in ketosis by my breath. It has a weird kinda smell and feels heavy to me...

Have you read Dan Duchaine's Body Opus? It works - I did it for 3 weeks (like some of you others, that was all I could handle) but I lost about 12lbs of fat and got stronger. Looked very good. I won't do it again - now I just keep a low carb diet, avoid simple sugars, don't eat after 8P and consume the bulk of my carbs in the morning and after my workout - and it is working for me.

Hey Bros, those of you that have done the Keto, where you using ECA or another Stimulant. If so Were you taking it on your carb days....

------------------
eyes_1.gif

**If the bar stops movin push Harder**

Every time I've done a keto diet, I've been in 'pre-contest' mode, so I was taking a thermogenic 7 days a week (that's when I was natural and that's all I took, though)...I've found, though, that if I go either 5 on-2 off, or 1 week on-1 week off, etc., I react a lot better when I come back on...just my 2 cents!

------------------
GIG 'EM, Badkins21
[email protected]
http://www.angelfire.com/pa2/badkins
"Get BIG, or get the f*ck out," "Smoke it 'til your fingers burn," "The world IS mine!!"

Top Bottom