Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Katanadrol V 3.0 for dry look (precontest)

nycdiesel

hi guys i have a question regarding Katanadrol V 3.0
i know alot of members on this board have experience with it.
i was wondering if Katanadrol 3.0 would be a good supplement to throw in when preparing for a show, for pretty much the month before?
i am just looking for something to help w some additional fat burn but more importantly to help give me that dry look (along with my diet)
if any one has any input on this, or
thinks if its a good or bad a supplement to throw in precontest, id appreciate your input,
thanks

Katanadrol does have a lot of natural diuretics in it, and it did help dry me out considerably when I ran it precontest. But it is primarily a prohormone, so you should keep that in mind before running it. It will shut you down over time, and a pct is needed after running it

Rickrock did u feel like it helped burn fat/ maintain muscle with ur precontest diet? Ill be running it w winstrol

Rickrock did u feel like it helped burn fat/ maintain muscle with ur precontest diet? Ill be running it w winstrol

Yes, it helped. Though honestly its hard to say exactly what benefit it provided in that regard considering I was also running winstrol, test, and Tren. I can say though, I dried out considerably when I added it in. That benefit alone was enough to have me sold

is this something people stack with hella? I will never take a needle or "true aas"

I think hella seems great from what I read, have a bottle in my closet and want to find the perfect compound to stack it with.

Last time i did "cyclotren/havoc with a proper liver support, pct etc. it was amazing. people thought i was on the needle within a few weeks in

Top Bottom