Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Katanadrol 2.0

TheN1ghtmare21

Platinum
I ran it and really liked it but I feel like it doesnt get the buzz it deserves. I lost 9 lost 9 lbs and 1.5% bf in four weeks with this and the main ph in my stack. Worth every penny imo.

I agree completely my friend. Katana has been and will continue to be a staple in any and every cut I run.

Just as he said, worth every penny. Anytime I don't have at least 2-3 bottles on my shelf o'supps I replenish the inventory lol

I ran it and really liked it but I feel like it doesnt get the buzz it deserves. I lost 9 lost 9 lbs and 1.5% bf in four weeks with this and the main ph in my stack. Worth every penny imo.

I'm thinking of ordering some while the BOGO is going on. I already got some epi-strong. Thinking of stacking the two next year.

katan is great. Seriously an amazing supp. Rips you up so nicely. I am going to be running it soon agin and am very excited. Will have to post some before and afters.

Top Bottom