Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Katana V3, Transaderm, Xosterone Cycle

websy21

I haven't ran Katana V3 yet but V1 was my favorite PH of all time. Couple with Beast it was good for both cutting and size. The good ole days. Haha. I've heard V3 is solid in stregth and fat loss but some say double the dose to 4/day. I loooove Transaderm and knowingly acts as a test base I thought I'd ask what you guys thought about increasing the normal dosage of 5 pumps/day. I use to tun 11-oxo on cycles and really helped with cortisol control and shedding love handles. Not 100% on dosage but think I did 225 mgs 3-4 times per/day. Anyway, I'm 29 years old. 220, 6' @ 12%. I've tried literally most of the pro hormone's out. It's been awhile for me and I'd like to stay on the mild side. Goals are to shred up big time, retain muscle mass and add strength. Lean muscle gained is an asset. I like the more athletics of it all as opposed to a bulky bodybuilder like the past. Feel free to chime in on dosages and anything else that can help me out.

Weeks 1-4
Katana V3: 1 cap am, 1 cap afternoon (I'm think 4 caps/day now since its mild)
Transaderm: 5 pumps in am (how much can one go? I love 5 but why not? Right! Haha)
Xosterone: 225 mgs am, 225 mgs pm (enough? Spread out 2 more dosages?)
HCGenerate: 1 cap x 5/day with meals

Weeks 5-8
Formastanzol: 5 pumps am, 5 pm
Phytoserms 347: 2 caps/day
DAA: 1 scoop morning shake

Starting in Oct. Gathered most of it already. Basically thinking about increasing dosages on weeks 1-4 and if PCT suffices. Also have Post Cycle and Unleashed on hand. I guess I can note that I'm starting HGH in sept and plan to run it all winter long. Atleast 6 months at 5 iu's/day. So HGH for a month, the above cycle and continue on through PCT for another 4-5 months of HGH. Also will be virgin run with HGH and really looking forward to trying it out.

Thanks in advance for your help. Elite has never let me down yet! Cheers! :)

Top Bottom