Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Karbolyn

kingsdead

Any body have any experience with Karbolyn ? I am wondering if its worth it to take to build mass or will it help build lean muscle? Is it effective or not at all?

Just wanted to see if anyone has any knowledge.

proper diet and lifting weights is your best bet bro.. yes this is a supp forum but until you get that dialed in you won't get anywhere

as far as supps.. if you go to n2bm you can get hcgenerate and creatine for under $80 a month after coupon.. they both work and won't tear up your stomach. hit me up if you need a n2bm coupon

Any body have any experience with Karbolyn ? I am wondering if its worth it to take to build mass or will it help build lean muscle? Is it effective or not at all?

Just wanted to see if anyone has any knowledge.

It'll work as described (fast absorption etc) but unless you have problems eating getting a decent diet is WAY more important.

These carb powders will just get you fat. I would much rather see you eat a sweet potato or another whole food carb source.

It's just a powdered carb. Nothing magic. It's nice for convenience but you could just eat food for your carb source.

The only time I use a carb powder is when I am in a rush and don't have time to eat something after my workout so I'll have a whey isolate + carb powder shake.

Top Bottom