Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Kara Bohigian on Scott's Finest SesaPURE (formerly Sesamax)

Re: Kara Bohigian on Scott's Finest Sesamax

Ulter said:
No it works as an uncoupler much closer to DNP in that way. It works on the PPAR which is the receptor that controls fat and sugar metabolism. Here's an explanation.

How does Sesamin increase fat loss?

Sesamin and episesamin are chemicals that strongly activate PPAR-alpha, and increase mitochondrial and peroxisome activity. Basically this increases fatty acid metabolism significantly. Also, Sesamin increases the expression of a mitochondrial enzyme known as carnitine palmitoyl transferase. Carnitine palmitoyl tranferase is an enyme that shuttles fatty acids to the mitochondria, making more fatty acids available for use as energy. When you take Sesamin it can be like putting your fat on a one-way bus to the fat furnace. To top it off Sesamins activation of PPAR-alpha increases the production of "uncoupling proteins" (UCP's). Uncoupling proteins are kind of like DNP, except legal and safe. The amount of UCP's that you produce is one of the main factors in what your basal metabolism is. Electrons are transferred in the inner membrane of the mitochondria, and produce ATP in exchange . When this electron transport chain is "uncoupled" you burn energy (mostly fat) oxidatively (with oxygen), at an accelerated rate. So basically Sesamin and episesamin shift your metabolism considerably more in favor of utilizing fat, instead of storing it.

Alright goddamn it, I'm gonna buy some. Fuck, you guys have gotten a pretty penny of my hard earned cash. but you guys are worth it. thanks

BOOGS

No, only in London in the EU. Most other countries don't allow supplements that work.

ok, i started taking sesapure/gluco yesterday. i had a hard time sleeping and my stomAch is a little upset. BUT THIS WILL BE GONE IN A FEW DAYS, AND IT HAPPENED CAUSE IM SENSITIVE TO SESAME. but god damn! the energy i had in the gym was amazing. never worked out so hard in my life, LOL. i dunno if it was the sesa/gluco or the 5 slices of pizza i ate today (carbs), lol. i love this stuff. well worth the stomach fuzzy feeling. you guys rock!
vic

I never have had any stomach problems with sesapure, though the alcar caps make my tummy a bit upset if I dont ease into taking them.

Lets say you want to take a week off. You want to eat like a pig. Talking 7,000+ calories a day. What dosage should i be taking of SesaPURE?

Would it be safe to say no matter how much SesaPURE i take, there will be fat gain?

lesarin said:
Lets say you want to take a week off. You want to eat like a pig. Talking 7,000+ calories a day. What dosage should i be taking of SesaPURE?

Would it be safe to say no matter how much SesaPURE i take, there will be fat gain?

?? hard to say... probably still some.. though its not a well explored territory... as far as dosing 6-10 caps as a guesstimate..

Top Bottom