Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Kara Bohigian on Scott's Finest SesaPURE (formerly Sesamax)

that description of how sesamax works is bogus

it doesn't do all that stuff.

it just has some type of weird alien magic voodoo that makes it pretend like your body desperately needs to avoid storing bodyfat.

it makes you lazy though. i'm supposed to be dropping bodyfat and i'm eating more than I normally eat. lifts are going up.

and i'm fitting into pants that I have no business fitting into. Weird shit man, I don't understand how something that isn't called 'HGH' or 'IGF1' can allow you to eat damn near everything you want and still burn blubber.

kethnaab said:
it just has some type of weird alien magic voodoo that makes it pretend like your body desperately needs to avoid storing bodyfat.

its really all in the incantation over the material "Peroxisome Proliferator Alpha activate, Uncoupling protein release, fatty go bye bye"

:p

yeah

bitches.

you put that out right after (LITERALLY days) after I ordered my 2nd bottles of each.

*shakes his fist*

Sounds like a great product. Whats the recomended dosage for sesapure (ie caps per day etc) and is it recomended to be taken with meals, empty stomach etc?

Top Bottom