Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Kara Bohigian on Scott's Finest SesaPURE (formerly Sesamax)

Re: Kara Bohigian on Scott's Finest Sesamax

Alright ya no-good crack dealers . . . I just bought two packs of sesamax for my lady, Wend, from AF. Wish her luck.

I might try it on a cutter, but I'm bulking now and I didn't want a caloric deficit. Wouldn't this cut your gains on a bulker? I was thinking so, what do you think?

No it won't cut your gains. Your body doesn't need excess fat to grow. :)

Ulter or Macro.

Interesting.........do you guys have retailers? I'm interested in putting your product in my nutrition stores in Texas

Hit me up if you like.

You should contact [email protected]
I believe you are selling some Anafit products now but that may be someone else in Laredo.

Wendy reports that at 2 sesamax three times daily, at 1wk, with a normal to slightly reduced calorie diet and increased exercise the following fat losses, measured in body shape changes:

-1/2" hips
-3/4" thighs
other zones constant

She is very happy about this. This is very successful for her. Will update.

-maj

Thanks for posting her results bro.

This is second time this has happened to us. We release a product that takes off and people make garbage knockoffs, steal the name, and sell them on Ebay and other websites. So we had to change the name and file new trademark papers. It happened to us with Liporexin and we had to change the name to Levorex.

Top Bottom