Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Kara Bohigian on Scott's Finest SesaPURE (formerly Sesamax)

I don't think you need that many. 6 really does the trick for people. I don't recommend more.

Hard to say what's working the best but I'm on sesapure, trex, cardiobreeze, alcar, altar, plus glucorell before meals with carbs and I'm down from ~245lbs to ~220lbs in a little over a month. I was thinking it could be water weight but I tried getting back in the gym last year for about a month without all these supps and NEVER lost this much weight.

Strength is also through the roof starting this week for some reason. Not near what I was 4 years ago which was the last time I have been in the gym for more than a month but definitely much stronger than a few weeks ago

OK, so I'm puzzeled...

I am currently taking a classic ECA stack and starting a summer cycle of EQ, Enanth and Provrion on June 1.

What would be better to stack on the ECA: SesaPURE or Levorex?

That's a tough call if you're talking about pure fat loss. But I'd give the nod to SesaPure just because you can get the liver protection benefits and Chol benefits as well as the fat loss.

Ulter said:
That's a tough call if you're talking about pure fat loss. But I'd give the nod to SesaPure just because you can get the liver protection benefits and Chol benefits as well as the fat loss.

It seems that Levorex doesn't have the added benefits that SesaPure has.... But, I have had good results w/Lev and T-Rex.

Top Bottom