Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Kara Bohigian on Scott's Finest SesaPURE (formerly Sesamax)

Ok, Im going to go out on a limb here and I'll probably get slammed and bombed for posting this but what the hell you only live once.

Ulter, Macro you two swear by your products and every chance you get your either starting a new thread or constantly bumping up older threads to push your products and you have that right but beings you swear by this stuff I would like to think your both avid users.

That being said why not post YOUR results let the members of this forum see how well your products work for YOU. Better yet why not post BEFORE and AFTER pics. I mean what better way to sell a product than to let the potential buyer see how well it works for the person that's selling it?

You mean personal results. I have.

Why would you think you'd be bombed for asking a simple question?

The way we market our products is to let the people using them do the selling. Testimonials. Other companies testimonials are printed in an ad in a magazine with a pic of some guy who says, "I lost 40 pounds on SuperBrandX in 2 weeks without getting out of bed", or something to that effect.
Our way is to let people POST their results. This way you get the testimonial but with one big difference. The public can question the person giving the testimonial. We don't advertise these products in magazines. We put that money into the product instead. This is one of the reasons other can't compete. They need to spend 50% of their profit on advertising junk, so they can't afford to buy better formulas.

But like I said, I've posted my pics several times. It's get old and most people want to hear from others.

As far as bumping threads goes... I don't know how effective that is. But since we are paying a lot of money to sponsor this board and have for 5 years, we'd like Platinum people to see our product testimonials since they can't see the banner we pay so much for. Sorry if it offends anyone.

Ulter said:
But like I said, I've posted my pics several times. It's get old and most people want to hear from others.
Post them in your gallery, what better testimonial than to show the potential customer how well the product(s) works for the distributor?

cat_fish said:
Post them in your gallery, what better testimonial than to show the potential customer how well the product(s) works for the distributor?
What's better than a testimonial by a guy who sells the products? Well most people would say someone without a financial interest. In 6 years you're the first person to ask me post my result pics. So I don't think there is as much interest in as you imagine.
In any event, this thread is about Kara Bohigian, not my pics. Thanks for your input though.

im post competition now and was shredded for my show and was scared id rebound and gain alot of fat while bulking like i have last time i came off a show...i went from 150 to 225 in 4.5 months ugh lol. Well this time im up 27lbs almosy 4 weeks after my show using sesamex 3 times daily...and my bodyfat only went up like 1% while bulking! if even...this stuff is really amazing..and my stength and size have gone way up obviously...appetite is a little high on this stuff though lol..but its worth it for the results...it feels as though the extra calories just go to my muscles..love it..

bigtasty25 said:
im post competition now and was shredded for my show and was scared id rebound and gain alot of fat while bulking like i have last time i came off a show...i went from 150 to 225 in 4.5 months ugh lol. Well this time im up 27lbs almosy 4 weeks after my show using sesamex 3 times daily...and my bodyfat only went up like 1% while bulking! if even...this stuff is really amazing..and my stength and size have gone way up obviously...appetite is a little high on this stuff though lol..but its worth it for the results...it feels as though the extra calories just go to my muscles..love it..

nice :)

cat_fish said:

here ill post mine

unpumped...was about to go to bed when i took this..thus...like 15 mins ago...about 188 here...4 weeks after bulking since my contest april 8th was 163 there...dunno how my bodyfat is but i havent gained much at all ..hopefully the results speak for themselves :)

eating habits have been very clean for the most part, but occasionally once a week i have an all out cheat day where i have 6 to 8 caps, and prob 8-10K cals on sundays. the rest of the week its 2700 calories, and every now n then i have some lowfat high fiber popcorn before bed (2-300 cals), and maybe a south beach pizza on another nite or the same night (30g protein, 30g carbs, 10g fat...not a bad deal)..and tastes nice :p , ill throw in 2 instead of 1 cap of sesamex be4 bed when i have these small mini cheats. Everyday on avg though i have 1 cap 3 times a day with my bigger meals. Def good stuff..and ps this isnt a very good pic, it doesnt do me justice if you've seen my competition photos, those are alot more touched up n closer up, this was jus a quick shot with the webcam lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom