Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Just wondering what your guys thoughts on glutamine are??

Mavy

Super Human
Platinum
Havent used it as of yet? But was thinking on getting some? Is it all that its cracked up to be? The shit is really expensive, and starts to add up in the shopping cart and on your wallet when you are already using the regular arsenault, such as creatine, protien mix, bars etc, thermos, and gear! Not to mention food alone!

many tell me that it is a must, especially for recovery of intense workouts? just curious as to some of your opinions before I actually get some.
Thanks Bros,

Mavy

thanks man .. i take it that you can notice a difference while using it? Might as well give it a shot! It will only benefit me! I just hate the price tag, even for small amounts its pricy too.

Peace

Thanks iceman .. thats good to know .. i guess they don`t tell you that on the label .. .makes good sense though. I usually take a shake before bed now. Perhaps its time to add one more componant to the bag of goodies!

Mavy

Glutamine is a good supplement, I noticed that I recover faster and I am less sore. I also noticed that my strenght increased faster on glutamine.

If you train, you must take Glutamine. It is essential for growth.

To save $$$ try finding proteins with high glutamine amts. Stay around 10-24g per day.

If you take glutamine before bedtime in order to raise your GH, take only 2 grams. This is proven to release the most GH in your body. Although I don't think the extra GH release in your body has the same benefits as taking 10 grams of glutamine in order to combat protein breakdown in your sleep.

i take glutamine peptides. i order them on line from the proteinfactory.com
you can order by the lb.
its like $34. comes in powder form

The price of glutamine is the only thing that has kept me from trying it yet. Everyone in my gym and everyone on this board has had nothing but positive things to say about it. I order my protein from the protein factory, almost got the glutamine, but once again the cost held me back. The peptides are 34 dollars a pound there and I am wondering just how long that would last if you are taking several grams a day. Does anyone know how to get quality glutamine at a lower price than at the protein factory???

Top Bottom