Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

just tudca for liver support and nothing else

Zamirhh

I have some gear that was given to me from my best friend, anavar and test, he changed his mind and will go for bulking with deca, dbol and test, I was looking online to get some liver support pills and tudca seems to be the most used I was wondering if just tudca will do it, or should I get something like n2guard?

The price difference is a lot but I'm not even sure that

n2guard contains TUDCA and dozens of additional ingredients. it isn't expensive bro, consider all it does for you. I will never run a cycle without it, you will see what i mean when you are on cycle and run out of n2guard.. you will start getting sides pop up

I would still recommend N2Guard as a complete formula. Not only does it have a bunch more ingredients for liver (NAC, milk thistle), but it has 40+ total ingredients that work to keep other organs and things like cholesterol in check.

Using TUDCA by itself will be better then nothing but it's always best to use multi-ingredient products as the products work synergistically together. It's kind of like a 1+1=3 approach.

I personally would just get N2guard. With N2guard you get a full dosage of TUDCA per serving, but you also get 42 other ingredients like milk thistle, NAC etc. designed to keep your liver healthy and blood pressure in check while on a steroid cycle.

Top Bottom